Monday 28 January 2013

Trip to City Hall of Toronto

Trip to City Hall of Toronto Last Tuesday, we went to City Hall of Toronto for a seminar organized by TB bank. The topic of the seminar was setting a small business. Before the due date, we plan all together with our teacher Joseph to meet at Sheppard Subway station at 9: 30. Unfortunately, I came late at 9: 32 and I could not join to class group to go to city wall. I managed to come alone to Queen Station. I got directed by people to find Toronto’s City Hall then I remember that I got one of my class mate (Giny) telephone number. In the building, I called Giny and she informed Joseph who came out of the conference room and bring in. It was 10: 30 I was really glad that I came before the conference start as it supposed to start at 10: 00. During the conference I learned lot of thing about how to create a small business plan so that I could be attractive to banks. I have been taught by different strategies how best we can make a small business successful. The meeting took about 1 hour. After the meeting, our Teacher Joseph took us work around the second floor of City Hall and show as many things. I was most interested in new company creation part and I came there alone later. It was really good we make as I have never been to Toronto’s City Hall and also I learned and useful things about setting up a new business. I thing I will continue going to those seminars to learn more in order to set up in future my own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment